Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Awesome Husband

I have finally joined the social networking world...sorta(still no FB page). I decided to start a blog and I thought it was a good idea to call it, IsSeanHomeYet?? Sean and I have three children, Hayden (4), Abigail (2), and Emmaline (2 months). We have come to learn that it is kinda hard!! So I look forward to the time of day when he gets home from work or when he is off from work. He is such a hands-on Dad and helps with whatever the kids need. He works 6 days a week and often from 8-8 everyday and still comes home and cooks dinner and does baths. (oh yeah!! I said cooks dinner...he was a chef in his previous life and man can he cook up the best food you have ever eaten!!) So this blog is dedicated to my awesome husband, who sometimes misses special moments with the kids while he's working. We love you and you're the BEST!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I definitely look forward to reading all about your crazy life. Take advice from me...write some things down to post later. I know your house is like mine and so much happens that it is easy to forget some of the funniest moments. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like we both got lucky in the husband department! I am looking forward to your future blogs. You should get a facebook page even if you don't post stuff just so you can log on and see pictures of your family and friends.

    ReplyDelete