Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Officially potty trained!

I decided to potty train Abigail the week before Christmas. She was showing signs of being ready, so I thought I would give it a shot. So straight to panties we went, even at naps and nighttime. I don't do the pull-ups thing, I would rather wash sheets everyday then use pull-ups. But much to my surprise I wasn't washing sheets all day, everyday. Abigail took right to it and did awesome! Giving her a sucker everytime she went potty had nothing to do with it, I'm sure. Haha. She really only had a handful of accidents at the beginning. Hayden trained so easy, so I just knew Abigail would be challenging, but she was even easier than him. So I guess Emmaline will be the challenging one. This picture is from the beginning of her potty training days when she was playing at Aunt Lisa's house with Savana. Which is another reason she probably trained so easily, Savana was already trained and Abigail wants to do everything her best cousin does! So since it has been 3 months since she went to panties, I would say she is officially potty trained!  (I am superstitious, so I haven't talked about her potty training before, because I didn't want her to regress!) I'm crazy, I know

No comments:

Post a Comment