Wednesday, October 17, 2012

It's been a while...

Well I haven't blogged in a long while, but it is time to start again for many reasons! The main reason is that we have moved AGAIN! We are not by my brother and sisters' and friends' families anymore, so I would like for them to be able to read my blog and keep up with us. Also all of Sean's family lives away, and I want them to be able to see pics and stories of the kids too! We made the move about 2 weeks ago to Spanish Fort, AL. Sean got a new job at a Toyota dealership just a mile from our apartment. We love having him so close. He can come home everyday for lunch or just to say hi! My parents and sister are in Gulf Shores, so we have enjoyed being able to go see them whenever we want. My brother and his family are in the next town over, Daphne. The cousins love to play together and us adults have enjoyed our time together too!. There are endless things to do here and the surrounding cities, so we are very excited about living her and raising our kids here. I have already started house looking, so hopefully we will move next spring into our forever home! We have taken our boat out in the Gulf every time Sean has been off work (I think this is Sean's favorite thing about being here, no more dirty lakes!), so I will leave you with a beautiful pic of Orange Beach, AL.

No comments:

Post a Comment