Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Our Little Studmuffin


Hayden will probably kill me one day for telling this story, BUT I have to!! It is just too funny not to tell. He tells me the other night that there are so many girls at school that want to be his girlfriend. There are so many, that on the playground the following day, the girls are going to all line up and he is going to pick one!! WHAT??? I bout fell out of my chair! He was so serious and it was so precious. He also told me (as he swoops his hair across his forehead), that they like him because of his hair!! So I guess its safe to say that his long beach blonde hair is doing wonders for his social life! He said they didn't line up though, he had them race. Whoever was the fastest was his girlfriend. I asked him who won and does he have a girlfriend now....He said yes, but he can't remember her name! Hahaha! So all that build up about his "girlfriends" but he can't remember any names! Gotta love kids and their carefree lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment