Thursday, September 22, 2011

FINALLY!!

I has been way too long since my last post, and I'm so sorry for that! But things have been CRAZY around here, to say the least...

In June, Sean and I decided to move our family to Gulf Shores, AL. We have always wanted to be closer to the beach, so we took the plunge and moved. So in July, Sean started  his new job down there and we were officially Alabamaians! (or however you say it!!)  As soon as we got there Sean's old boss started calling wanting him back in Mississippi. After many weeks of struggle, trying to decide what to do...we moved back to Mississippi!

So here we are again, in Mississippi and it's been non-stop ever since. Hayden started kindergarten, Abigail started Mother's Day Out, and Emmaline turned 1! I have many pics to post, so I'll try to do that tomorrow. And I'll definitely get back to posting more frequently!

No comments:

Post a Comment