Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Little Miss Abigail

I should take back my statement about Abigail not being sweet to anyone at anytime. She is sweet to one more person...her teacher at school. Wait, did you think I was going to say me??!!  Heavens no! Every time I pick her up her teacher goes on and on about how sweet she was that day. I just think to myself, are you kiddin me? She's so mean and crazy at home! But I wouldn't trade her for the world. Her personality makes her who she is, and who she is, is pretty amazing! She will be 3 next Friday, and I cannot believe it. She has grown so fast. We are having an ice cream party inspired by this ice cream dress she just had to have! Ever since Emmaline's party, then my birthday, Abigail has thought it is her birthday. She was even crying and talking in her sleep one morning about her birthday. So I know she is going to be the happiest little girl next Friday, when it really really is her birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment