Sunday, January 13, 2013

New Years Day

We went to LuLu's for their New Year's Noon beach ball drop. It was so fun. My brother and his family made a pit stop in Gulf Shores while on their way back from Disney world. So we all got to hang out that morning at LuLu's. My Mom, Leigh, Melissa, and Jennifer also came, so it was a big morning of fun for all! The boys played together the whole time. We hardly saw them! The girls played in the sand and got their faces painted. At noon they dropped 350 beach balls, so I was grabbing balls and passing them to Jennifer and Leigh as fast as I could to make sure we got enough balls for all our kiddos. Little did I know, Ian (Brandon's son) was on the other side of the drop, and he also was getting as many as he could. He came back to us holding as many balls as he could! So needless to say we had plenty of beach balls to go around!! It was pretty funny.




No comments:

Post a Comment