Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Truthful Tuesday

Well we all know that kids are painfully honest, and do not have filter on things they say. Abigail is especially honest. She says so many painfully honest things on a daily basis. So I have decided to start dedicating a day of the week to the crazy things that she says. My other kids might appear on the weekly Truthful Tuesday, but I am sure the majority of things will come from my dear sweet Abigail!!

Here are just a few things she has said lately...

Me: What are you doing?
A: I had to get a booger out of my nose.
Me: Did you just wipe it on the table??!!
A:  Yes, but at least I didn't eat it.

I was picking up her toys one night in her room, and she said, "Let's play the game where you pick up all the toys"

At the bank the other day, she said to the very nice lady helping us, "You look like a Grandma"

At Sams, she pointed to a women and said, "She has a baby in her belly"    
AND SHE CLEARLY DID NOT. I was sooooo embarrassed. I just acted like I didn't hear her, and kept walking!! I am horrible, I know!

She loves lipstick!!




No comments:

Post a Comment